What are the Benefit of Infrared?
Alpharetta Wellness Clinic - Prevention is Our Passion
RSS

Recent Posts

NO SPAM OR ADS PLEASE!
Do your genes really determine your future?
Wired and tired?
What are the Benefit of Infrared?
Link between aluminum antiperspirants and breast cancer?

Categories

Bioidentical Hormone Pellets
Infrared Therapy
Prevention
Vaccines
Wellness
powered by

My Blog

What are the Benefit of Infrared?

Detoxification: Studies have shown that sweat produced during infrared sessions can contain as much as 20% fats and toxins.

Weight Loss and Cellulite Reduction: Infrared helps eliminate fats, toxins and helps rebuild collagen to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

Pain Relief: Infrared may reduce pain by as much as 70%

Skin Rejuvenation: Infrared may improve the condition of skin by increasing blood flow and oxygenation

Relaxation: Infrared sessions promotes profound relaxation by helping to balance cortisol levels

7 Comments to What are the Benefit of Infrared?:

Comments RSS
Useless Websites on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:43 AM
What are the Benefit of Infrared? Useless Websites
Reply to comment

assignment crux on Friday, February 21, 2020 6:16 AM
It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move of yours will turn out to be successful. I will definitely go and see this new store of yours
Reply to comment

small tattoos on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 1:16 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos
Reply to comment

.. on Saturday, April 4, 2020 11:55 PM
Reply to comment

siemens front load washing machine on Thursday, April 9, 2020 12:20 AM
Get huge discount on Home and Kitchen Appliances,Split and Window Air Conditioner, Mobiles & Laptops online , Television, Speakers & more electronics at best price.
Reply to comment

my perfect words review on Sunday, April 19, 2020 6:17 AM
I am not really sure how this will help me right now but after reading the information you have given, I have realized how amazing it is to be able to know what this is all about. Infrared is a term that I am not really familiar and I do not have any care even before but after checking this out, I have realized its importance. And of course, all of the credits should be given to you because of the effort you have given to make this possible. Thank you so much for this information. I am hoping that you will continue to bring such helpful information in the future.
Reply to comment