Alpharetta Wellness Clinic - Prevention is Our Passion
RSS

Recent Posts

What are the Benefit of Infrared?
Say Goodbye to Your Allergies
Link between aluminum antiperspirants and breast cancer?
Vaccines getting out of control
Bioidentical Hormone Pellets

Categories

Bioidentical Hormone Pellets
Infrared Therapy
Natural Allergy Treatment
Prevention
Vaccines
powered by

My Blog

Say Goodbye to Your Allergies

No to Allergy Shots and Medicines. Yes to Sublingual Drops.

Are allergies keeping you from being the healthiest you can be?  Are they keeping you from being productive at work?  Are you having to choose between allergy medicines and allergy shots?

Long term use of allergy medicines only cover up the symptoms not cure them.  Allergy shots are painful and inconvenient. We can offer you a better option. Sublingual allergy drops are painless, cure faster and are taken at home.

We are now offering allergy testing and allergy therapy with sublingual drops.  We test for 60 allergens that are native to the Southeast and 8 food allergies all in one 15 minute test.  Based on your results sublingual drops are custom made for you and sent right to your home.

Call us for an appointment.

Alpharetta Wellness Clinic

Would you rather cover up your allergy symptoms or get allergy shots? We have a third choice for you.  Painless, convenient and effective allergy drops that will actually cure you of your symptoms.  Call Alpharetta Wellness Clinic to learn more.

12 Comments to Say Goodbye to Your Allergies:

Comments RSS
loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:21 AM
Yes, I completely agree with the above discussed points. It is a healthy discussion here for learners
Reply to comment

uk bestessays on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:55 PM
My sister has allergies on seafoods but she really likes to eat seafoods whenever we are eating at restaurants. She is always taking some medicines for her allergy. I just found out that these medicines only prevent the symptoms of the allergies and not curing them. She also tried allergy shots but it is too painful for her. I am interested on sublingual drops and I will tell this to my mother. I hope her allergies will be cured soon for her to enjoy eating seafoods.

Anonymous on Monday, May 07, 2018 7:11 AM
good information and great service.
Reply to comment

Eleene on Friday, May 11, 2018 12:13 AM
Wow, great post
Reply to comment

allysa on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:32 AM
Nice post. It has really great information
Reply to comment

Pharmaceutical Wholesalers on Friday, May 25, 2018 5:56 AM
Great information. Thank you for sharing this. Pharmaceutical Wholesaler Pharmaceutical Export
Reply to comment

ratedwriting.com on Friday, June 01, 2018 6:13 AM
Great content about detoxification and infrared but next time I want some good content and tips for quality writing services.I hope it will be helpful for me.
Reply to comment

thesis writing service in uk on Monday, June 04, 2018 4:00 AM
I don't have any allergies. I guess I am just a lucky person.
Reply to comment

najlepsze zegarki repliki on Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:08 PM
The master account allows users to get full access to all settings which also include parental accounts.
Reply to comment

kopie horloges on Monday, July 16, 2018 1:37 AM
Thank you very much, Smith, for your lovely compliment.
Reply to comment

PhD dissertation writing services on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:46 PM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks.
Reply to comment

Cyril on Saturday, July 28, 2018 6:34 PM
This one was off the beaten path but up to your standards nonetheless.,hgfhgflinkI'll apparently be once more to scrutinize allocates; an obligation of appreciation is all together for rate that data.Great job, this thehvacguy blog has been giving us good tips and informative concepts.linkMost regularly they are made of clay courts or silica The fence is almost always to buy a decent doorI notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for.link
Reply to comment