What looms on
the horizon with regard to the future of health care in our nation? The decisions we make today will impact our lives and our families for decades.Our mission is to empower you to take charge of your own health!
A Concept Whose Time Has Come
At Alpharetta Wellness Clinic you will find a health care team committed to helping you and your loved ones stay healthy. Unlike most preventive medicine clinics, we take a proactive approach to prevention, not just screening for disease, but working actively to prevent it. We offer a holistic approach to health care, which means that we recognize that the human body is a complex system and functions as a whole.
Our practice is integrative, that is, we bring together the best that conventional and holistic medicine have to offer. We focus on helping you achieve the greatest possible level of wellness. We listen to you, because you are the most important member of the team.
In a sense we are getting back to Medicine the way it was practiced for centuries before the advent of Big Pharma. We believe that disease is not caused by a lack of drugs, therefore drugs do not cure disease. That is not to say that drugs are never necessary- we know that in some cases they are. We agree with Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, who wisely counselled, "Let food by thy medicine." We believe in that old adage: "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." In fact, we have made prevention our passion.
- Complete physical exams, including EKG, lab work and preventive screening
- Same-day visits for acute, non-emergency illness
- Naturopathic evaluation and Homeopathy
- Specialty Labs: Biocept Liquid Biopsy, Neurotransmitters, Adrenal Function, Estrogen ratio, Gastrointestinal panel, Food Intolerance, Allergy, Male/Female Hormones, Immune Function, Parasites, Fungal, Viral Screens, Heavy Metal Toxicity Screen
- Management of chronic illness, including Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets
- Addiction Recovery
- Breast Thermography
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Weight Loss Success Program
- HCG Weight Loss Program
- Cancer Prevention and Support Therapy
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Support Therapy
- Detoxification and Chelation
- Fit Body Wrap Far Infrared Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Aroma Therapy
No health insurance? No problem. We are committed to keeping the cost of health care affordable for everyone. Ask about our Wellness Plan.
Phone 770-777-0129. Call us today for a consultation.
You owe it to yourself!
Related topics: alternative, natural, integrated, holistic, preventative, FMS, CFS, IBS